The Cinema Pass - Terms and Conditions
By using The Cinema Pass you agree to the following terms and conditions for its use.
The Cinema Pass provides a unique 16-digit member number that is specific to an individual and can be used to obtain a 20% saving on the standard adult film ticket price, of the performance the ticket is being purchased for.
This saving can be obtained from any participating cinema and is subject to the following conditions:
- It is the user’s responsibility to confirm that their cinema of choice will accept The Cinema Pass. Current participating cinemas can be found at www.onscreen.online/thecinemapass/cinemas.
- You may be asked to present your Cinema Pass when purchasing/collecting tickets.
- Ticket purchase is subject to seat availability at the time of purchase.
- Any ticket purchased using The Cinema Pass is subject to BBFC film classification restrictions and the participating cinema’s general terms and conditions. Guests must be eligible to see their chosen film. Proof of age may be required.
- The participating cinema reserves the right to refuse admission. The manager’s decision is final. The Cinema Pass will not enter into any correspondence on this matter.
- The Cinema Pass cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product.
- The Cinema Pass does not give the bearer priority over other guests.
- The Cinema Pass may not be re-sold.
- Defaced, illegible, or unreadable Cinema Pass member codes will not be accepted.
- The Cinema Pass may be used for bookings online and those made in person at the Cinema Box Office.
- The Cinema Pass can be used up to three times in any 24-hour period.
- The Cinema Pass can only be used once per performance.
- The Cinema Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. For example, Meerkat Movies.
- The Cinema Pass is not valid for any Event Cinema, Live Broadcasts or Private Screenings.
- The Cinema Pass may be valid for any premium experiences such as 3D, IMAX, Premium Seats, Premium Large Format, ATMOS, 4DX, D-Box and any other premium offering or presentation only when a guest is prepared to pay the surcharge over and above the stated adult film ticket price. For clarification, please contact the participating cinema.
- Once The Cinema Pass has been used to make a booking at the cinema, the booking cannot be moved, exchanged, or refunded.
- At the cinemas discretion a booking fee may be charged for any ticket purchase. The Cinema Pass does not provide any saving on this additional fee.
- The Cinema Pass is for your personal use only. The Cinema Pass can only be used by the person the card is registered to. It may not be used to buy tickets for other individuals.
- The Cinema Pass accepts no liability for any restrictions of use of the card, costs associated with any cancelled performances, or any other item that is not within its control.
- The Cinema Pass saving is only valid for standard adult film tickets. It cannot be used in the purchase of any other items for sale within the participating cinema.
- The Cinema Pass reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- For location or film information of participating cinemas visit www.onscreen.online/thecinemapass/cinemas.
- The Cinema Pass and any physical items it is attached to remains the property of The Cinema People Ltd.
- Issuer: The Cinema People Ltd, Icon Innovation Centre, Eastern Way, Daventry, England, NN11 0QB