1. Open to UK residents only.
2. The winner will be picked at random from entries received.
3. By entering into the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
4. Only entries made via the competition submission method will be deemed valid.
5. If for any reason an entry is deemed by Onscreen Magazine in its sole and absolute discretion to be invalid, incomplete or illegible that entry will be disqualified.
6. The Closing date for entries is specified on each competition post. Late entries will not be counted.
7. Winners will be notified by email.
8. Winners will be selected from the entrants at the judges’ sole discretion.
9. Unless otherwise stated, winners have 2 days to respond to contact (email) informing of their win. If no reply is received, an alternate winner will be picked at random.
10. The judge’s decision as to the correct entry and the identity of the winners shall be at its sole discretion and shall be final. No correspondence, appeal or reconsideration procedure will be initiated in either respect.
11. The names of all winners may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and Onscreen Magazine does not accept any obligations of confidence towards any entry or entrant.
12. Onscreen Magazine will be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time.
13. By submitting an entry the entrant will be licensing Onscreen Magazine to use the content at its absolute discretion for any purpose it deems appropriate, including without limit the promotion of Onscreen Magazine's products and services.
14. Unless stated on an individual competition, Onscreen Magazine will not disclose your email or postal address to third parties. We may however use your email address for Onscreen Magazine promotions but this will be stated in the opt-in.